Cloud and Infrastructure
An organization must have a robust infrastructure as it is critical to data protection and maintenance. It is also effective for day-to-day operations as well as core business activities of an enterprise. We implement best practice delivery services, enable a holistic infrastructure project/service approach that allows you to meet the demand of today’s enterprise environment.
Our approach is comprehensive and is structured into phases to ensure that our deliverables are timely and accurate. Each phase includes high-level activities and specific tasks for an orderly implementation. The framework ensures that we understand our roles and set clear measures for success.
Whether you're looking to move to the cloud, execute a large-scale system upgrade, or need to find efficiencies for your data center, Experis has the infrastructural expertise to modernize your platforms and networks or help you with contingent IT staffing to manage the infrastructure for you.
Experis seamlessly migrates a traditional platform, software, and operational environments into the cloud. Our migration and management of infrastructure, development, CRM, and security is cost-effective and seamlessly implemented. From strategy, planning to implementation and ongoing support, Experis deliver the right private, public, or hybrid cloud solution to meet your business needs.
- Cloud Feasibility Studies: An assessment methodology that focuses on business case, ROI and a recommended platform.
- Cloud Execution Plans: PoC, Application Move Packaging, Migration Checklists, and Scheduling
- Cloud Transformation Services: Platform Pilot build-out in Private, Public, and Hybrid Clouds – Migration services and User Acceptance Testing.
- Cloud Business Process: Service Catalog implementation and ITSM strategies that drive performance in the cloud.
- Cloud Operations: Cloud Management as a Service.
From development to rollout, we offer global experience and expertise:
- App Concepts and Strategy: Full lifecycle development from initial concept and platform selection to prototyping, implementation, testing, rollout, and support.
- App Development: Application development on popular platforms including Windows, Android, iOS and hybrid, including the Salesforce Mobile SDK, Angular JS and Node.JS with D3.JS (Data Driven Documents).
- Platforming to Cloud Application Services: Application development in various programming languages such as .NET and JEE applications that are deployed to Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or IBM Bluemix. IBM Bluemix requires Node.JS and other JS Frameworks.
- Salesforce Development and Integration: Custom applications and integration of Salesforce with external applications and platforms.
- App Support and Maintenance: We have a cloud-based application platform and provide coding support as well. Our expertise will protect your business from major security threats:
- Security Governance: Assess and design effective security measures to ensure your cloud environment stays secure.
- Privacy and Regulatory Compliance: whether it is GDPR compliance or any other regulatory and privacy policies to be implemented, we can help you protect sensitive information in your cloud environment.
- Cyber Security: Vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and analysis of deployed platforms and applications to identify and correct security issues
- Business Continuity: Enterprise Risk Management or Business Risk Management, we can plan and address potential business disruption scenarios from the IT and data point of view.
- Security Risk Assessments: Assess and remediate identifiable latent and foreseeable information and business risks affecting your cloud environment
Data Center Solutions
Data center moves and consolidations require extensive planning and meticulous management for minimal disruption to users, applications and core business services. Needless to mention that it takes decades of experience to achieve. That's where Experis comes in.
We can help you upgrade your existing hardware and legacy applications, move to the cloud, and take your business to the next level with advisory services and practical approaches to deliver value.
Managing your data center facilities is critical for business continuity and productivity. We consults with your organization’s to plan and execute migrations, consolidations, build-outs and moves to hosted sites; public and private clouds, and migrations between client-owned data centers.
Clients fully outsource their data center to Experis. We provide:
• Assessment/Roadmap Planning
• Strategic Planning
• Discovery and Dependency Mapping
• Infrastructure Architecture
• Consolidation Planning
• System Administration
- Active Directory
- Server OS
- Storage and Backup
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery