Privacy Notice for Clients
We at ManpowerGroup India, including its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively referred to as “ManpowerGroup India” or “our” or “we”), may collect and maintain certain personal information about our clients (referred as “client” or “you” or “your”) in the context of providing services to our clients.
Personal data collection
We may use your and your client’s personal data in order to provide the established services mentioned in our agreements with you. The categories of personal data that are typically collected and processed may include the following:
● Personal details (e.g. name, gender, country of residence);
● Contact details (e.g. email address, contact number, postal address);
● Financial details (e.g. salary and other income and investments, benefits, tax status); and
● Job details (e.g. designation, job role, job title, company you represent).
The personal data is collected or obtained from the following channels:
● Information when you access our Website
● By registering with ManpowerGroup India
● E-mail Campaigns
● Information when you access our content on our Third Party partner Website(s)
● Corporate Marketing and Thought Leadership Events
● Information obtained from Third Party Business Contact Directory and Services
● Information obtained from our Business Leaders
● Information obtained from public sources and professional networking platforms such as LinkedIn.
● Information received prior to/during fulfilment of contractual services
Purposes of processing your personal data
● To contact you in order to inform you of new products, services or promotions, keep you appraised of thought leadership and marketing collateral and to better assist your needs, on occasion with your consent.
● To invite you to ManpowerGroup India hosted or sponsored events in your geographical region that may be of interest to you based on your role within the company and/or industry.
● To conduct market research and to carry out marketing campaigns.
● To carry out the services for you which has been agreed with you as per our agreement and to contact you for client care related purposes including regular communication regarding project status, notifying issues/concerns, sharing project deliverables and carrying out day-to-day project activities, in order to comply with our contractual obligations.
● To communicate with you about our service offering, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services.
● As part of our Sales program, our representatives may call you to inform you about our service offerings or promotions and may record their feedback and observations of such conversations to help us identify and target potential clients and business partners.
● We engage carefully selected third party vendors to conduct surveys in order receive feedback from you on the services currently provided by ManpowerGroup India to the company you represent. We use your responses to understand our strengths and identify improvement areas to develop new and improved products, help us serve the company you represent better and improve our overall service offerings and business strategies.
● You may always choose to opt-out from the marketing activities/communications referred to above by writing to us at email@example.com
Existence of Automated Profiling and Decision Making
We do not carry out any processing activities that involve automated profiling and decision making.
Sharing personal data with Third parties
● We may use carefully selected third parties to carry out certain activities to help us to run our business (such as cloud service providers, IT support vendors) and to carry out surveys (third party survey vendors).
● Where required or permitted by law, personal data may be provided to others, such as regulators and law enforcement agencies.
● From time to time, we may consider corporate transactions such as a merger, acquisition, reorganization, asset sale, or similar. In these instances, we may transfer or allow access to information to enable the assessment and undertaking of that transaction. If we buy or sell any business or assets, personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in the transaction.
For Further Details
For more information, such as your rights in respect of your personal data, transfer of personal data, data retention and security measures implemented by ManpowerGroup India, please contact support team at firstname.lastname@example.org