Reduced recruitment cycle accelerated the market penetration for a US-based Telecom company.
A US-based telecommunication company faced significant recruitment challenges finding the right talent pool.
- Hiring the right talent that meets and exceeds dynamic business requirements.
- Reduction in the overall hiring turnaround time.
- Built a scalable delivery structure using an intelligent approach towards talent pool acquisition- a continuous engagement for 1.5 years, closing 350 critical business positions.
- Fresh talent acquisition through campus recruitment strategy to assemble an enhanced talent pipeline.
- Implemented a fool-proof agile hiring solution, seamlessly integrated into the client's existing system.
- Fused an effective customer satisfaction metric into the performance assessment strategy.
- Recruitment time reduced from 82 to just 52 days.
- Improved Customer satisfaction.
- 350 critical placements were done in 40+ positions across the country.
- The turnaround time from sourcing to recruiting was cut down.