Customized Talent based Outsourcing Solution moved the sales from 20% to 120% well within the stipulated time frame for a Japanese subsidiary firm.
A subsidiary of a large Japanese electric company faced complications with the efficacy and cost-effectiveness of the on-field salesforce.
- Absence of skilled and experienced talent.
- Impaired sales channel management and lack of leadership.
- No baselines to set appropriate targets for all management levels.
- Compliance with the frequently changing labour laws and regulatory compliance in India.
- Deployed an outsource recruitment model. This entailed moving the headcount to contract-based hiring.
- Mobilised an efficient method of building the sales pipeline- undertaking promotion processes on the client's behalf.
- Optimised Human resource management with on-the-job training.
- Developed a well-defined incentive plan, attracting an experienced talent pool.
- Market share increased by 40% as the client began outselling its competitors.
- Sales increased by 120 - 130% of target per sales staff.