Outsourcing the entire HR Function enabled standardization, agility and on-boarding of the industry’s best talent for an online tutoring platform.
An online tutoring solutions start-up uses Whiteboard Audio-Video Environment (WAVE)- a real-time virtual learning technology built in-house.
Despite having sufficient funds, this education start-up was facing challenges to get the right talent in permanent roles across departments. They wanted to partner with an agile and proficient recruitment firm that was well-versed with the recruitment scenario across sectors and functions, had a proven track record of quick turnaround, and was capable of fulfilling their requirement for quick ramp-up based on their exponential growth strategy.
- Lack of a centralised recruitment team.
- Absence of standardization of internal processes.
- High dependency on multiple external vendors.
- Insufficiently staffed talent acquisition team.
- Tight timeline to scope, plan and implement the Recruitment Process Outsourcing strategy.
- Implemented a fool-proof agile hiring solution, seamlessly integrated into the client's existing system.
- Established a regular reporting mechanism, maintaining transparency with a remedial approach towards roadblocks.
- Deployed volume hiring strategy to cut down on costs.
- Inculcated an agile risk management system of external entities.
- Brand image elevation through positioning strategy.
- Qualified professionals employed within projected timelines at reduced operation costs.
- Dependence on external agencies reduced by 40%-45%.
- Enhanced Brand equity.
- Uniformity and standardisation in dealing with external vendors.