At 70% of their cost, an efficient and effective outsourced sales team got a pharmaceutical company off the ground.
As per Indian laws, the Drug Price Control Order controls drug prices by using a market based pricing system. This put pressure on the profitability of pharmaceutical companies.
- Our clients were adversely affected by the pricing regulation leading to an unenviable business environment. They were compelled to explore sales models which are cost-effective, efficient, and effective.
- We provided an outsourced contractual sales staffing solution with a reduced cost of management and increased efficiency.
- Calibrated milestones and performance indicators.
- Conducted periodic training sessions.
- Agile team development with technology to track their movement, daily sales, and attendance.
- Organised rewards and recognition programmes.
- A dedicated team of experts took care of their compliance and government statutory obligations.
- Sales operations were managed at 70% of the cost with increased efficiency.
- Annual employee turnover was brought down to less than 10%.
- Risks from labour laws were mitigated.