Festive season product launch: how a multinational manufacturing company catapulted their sales by re-engineering their sales strategy.
As a leading company in electronics, our client annually launches a new product during the festive season. They have an 18% market share and a 23% annual growth rate in India, giving tough competition to other brands in the sector.
Our client sought to increase sales and have a stable, scalable and flexible model that could cater to the sales seasonality while managing the brand experience. Some of the key challenges were:
- Launching a new product in India in Tier 1, 2 and 3 cities.
- Sourcing and retaining good talent for brand promotion.
- Managing compliance.
- An unpreceded demand for an agile and flexible workforce.
- Performance management.
- Mobilized an experienced and agile sales force to enhance brand experience.
- A systematic reporting mechanism ensured complete focus on quantitative and qualitative sales numbers.
- Integrated an efficient method of building the sales pipeline-undertaking promotion initiatives on the client's behalf.
- A dedicated team of experts took care of statutory compliance.
- Captured tier 2 & 3 markets through experienced counter sales staff.
- Integration of the People-Process-Technology framework to increase the productivity and efficiency while tracking operations.
- More Workforce without impacting P&L.
- Dramatic increase in yearly sales.